To make sense of this text, you will need a copy of Wolves Upon the Coast and access to the rules in Flagrant Factions.
This supplement introduces:
- Fame and Glory to measure Captains and Groups respectively
- Champions as special Groups for characters
- Duels, fought between Champions for the morale of their Company
- Bynames, special Traits for Groups based on their actions in battle
- Shieldwalls, a special formation combining multiple Groups into one
- Fleet skirmishes, with guidance for fighting at sea
- Converted Spells, Rosters, and pre-made Companies for various strongholds
If you don’t already have your very own copy of Wolves Upon the Coast, you can get it here!